Ovarian cysts are sacs filled with fluids. They grow on ovaries. They are in most cases harmless and unnoticed by women that have them in their ovaries. Home remedies for ovarian cysts treatments therefore are only necessary in rare cases where ovarian cysts cause discomfort or fertility problems.
For instance, home remedies for ovarian cysts treatment would be needed when the cysts cause scaring in the fallopian tubes. This can result in infertility. Another problem associated with ovarian cysts is when the cysts contain endometriosis and resulting in infertility.
Most times, there would be no need for home remedies for ovarian cysts treatment because they do not cause fertility problems or any major discomfort. However if you have discomfort or fertility issues that have to do with ovarian cysts, I am here to show you home remedies for ovarian cysts treatment.
Symptoms of Ovarian cysts
Like i mentioned earlier, most cysts give no problems or noticeable symptoms. But larger cysts could result in the following symptoms:
- Unusual bleeding
- Weight gain
- Pain during intercourse or menstruation
- Abdominal bloating
- Inability to empty the bladder completely
- Breast pain
- Aching in the pelvic region, lower back, or thighs
What I’m gonna show you hear will eliminate the need for complex treatments. I will tell you how to treat the symptoms of ovarian cysts naturally and fast without surgery.
White Radish and Apple Cider Vinegar Juice
White Radish contains vitamins and minerals that are excellent for the treatment of ovarian cysts. Also, radish removes toxins from the body and helps to treat hormonal imbalance. White radish also has alkalinity that ultimately prevents and eliminates cysts naturally.
Apple Cider vinegar is a rich source of potassium. Lack of potassium is one of the causes of cysts. A combination of white radish and apple cider vinegar is excellent for the treatment of ovarian cysts.
How to Prepare White Radish and Apple Cider Vinegar
- Blend a few slices of fresh white radish and extract the juice.
- Mix 3 tablespoons of radish juice and 2 table spoons of cider vinegar with a little warm water.
- Stir and drink.
Epsom Salt Bath
This Epsom salt bath is one of the home remedies for ovarian cysts treatment because it relieves pain and other symptoms of ovarian cysts.
How to use Epsom Salt Bath to relieve symptoms of ovarian cysts
- Pour some Epsom bath salt in the bath with warm water.
- Put some drops of lavender rose oil in the bath
- Immerse your body in the bath for about 30 minutes
Taking Licorice serves as an effective treatment for ovarian cysts. Licorice is a rich herb protects the body from the effects of toxic substances caused by cysts. Licorice helps the liver and creates hormonal balance in the body.
How to prepare Licorice juice
- Wash the Licorice, put them in a pot, add water.
- Boil for 15 minutes. Let the boiling juice cool a bit.
- Drink the Licorice juice while it is still warm.
This is yet another fantastic option among home remedies for ovarian cysts treatment. It eases inflammation and relieves pain.
How to prepare Ginger juice
- Get some slices of ginger, half cup of apple juice, 2 stalks of celery and three quarter.
- Blend all of them together and drink every day till you get better.
- Drink 3 cups of ginger tea in addition to the ginger juice.
Beetroot helps the liver and removes toxins from your system. It also helps in the treatment of ovarian cysts symptoms by restoring the balance of acidity.
How to prepare Beetroot juice
- Mix half a cup of beetroot juice with a teaspoon each of both blackstrap molasses and aloe vera gel.
- Drink the mixture when you wake up every morning until you get better
Roasted almonds are one of the effective home remedies for ovarian cysts treatment. It eases painful cramps caused by ovarian cysts.
Eat roasted almonds, massage your abdomen with almond oil or mix the almond oil with a cup of warm milk and drink regularly.
Other home remedies for ovarian cysts treatments include:
- Massaging the lower back, thighs, buttocks, and stomach to reduce pain.
- Exercise and stretching Some prefer intense exercise such as running, while others prefer gentle stretching and yoga to ease pains and prevent the development of more cysts.
- Heating pad or hot water bottle wrapped in a towel to the stomach or lower back for about 20 minutes increases blood flow thereby reducing pain.